Florida Church Insurance
Your church should be a safe haven for you, your staff, and congregation.
But with so many moving parts, it’s easy for something to go wrong. We’re here to help you.
At Fairchild, Addison, & McKone, we have been providing Florida churches with insurance since 1979.
We understand the coverage needs of your building, property, directors, officers, and, of course, your congregation while they meet and worship.
What does church insurance cover?
We offer several, varied coverage options available through our independent insurance agents:
- Building Coverage protects the main house of worship and all additional buildings listed under the insurance policy.
- Personal Property covers items within the buildings from theft or damage.
- General Liability helps to cover legal liability in the event of bodily injury, personal injury, property damage, and advertising injury. For most of our churches, the more pertinent coverage would apply if a member of your congregation were to slip and fall and hurt themselves on the premises.
- Pastoral Liability provides protection for the insured’s legal obligations to third-party damages as a result of counseling services, or failure to provide those services.
- Hired & Non-Owned if your church doesn’t own a vehicle you can add this coverage to your policy. It would provide liability coverage to your pastor or a member of your congregation if they were driving on behalf of the church.
We’re happy to talk with you and offer free, no-hassle quotes for your church.
Every church is unique. Talk to one of our independent insurance agents today to find out more.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Florida's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.