Florida Church Insurance
Your church should be a safe haven for you, your staff, and congregation.
But with so many moving parts, it’s easy for something to go wrong. We’re here to help you ensure you’re fully covered.
At Fairchild, Addison, & McKone, we have been providing Florida churches with insurance for over 35 years.
We understand the coverage needs of your building, property, directors, officers, and, of course, your congregation while they meet and worship.
What does church insurance cover?
We offer several, varied coverage options available through our independent insurance agents:
- Building Coverage protects the main house of worship and all additional buildings listed under the insurance policy.
- Personal Property covers items within the buildings from theft or damage.
- General Comprehensive Liability helps to cover legal liability in the event of bodily injury, personal injury, property damage, and advertising injury – injury to a third-party as a result of the organization’s advertising of services, such as trademark or copyright infringement, or claims of libel, slander, and invasion of privacy.
- Counseling Professional provides protection for the insured’s legal obligations to third-party damages as a result of counseling services, or failure to provide those services.
- Directors and Officers is similar to Counseling Professionals insurance, applying coverage for the insured’s legal obligations due to third-party claims of damage, injury, or wrongful acts.
- Data Compromise and Identity Restoration helps to cover damages should a data breach or identity theft occur.
We’re happy to talk with you and offer free, no-hassle quotes for your church.
Every church is unique. Talk to one of our qualified, knowledgeable independent insurance agents today to find out how to get the best price on your Florida church insurance.
Need an insurance quote? Get in touch!
Access quotes from Florida's most trusted insurance carriers. It’s comparison shopping at the click of a mouse.